Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I apologize to everyone for not posting any new stories of late, besides being very busy and somewhat distracted the last few months, I've been in a quandary as to how to post my album tracks ever since boomp3 went out of business. I appreciate all the emails and inquiries that I've received, and I promise that 2009 will bring a whole host of new posts. Since there are so many other blogs that allow readers to download the music that they are writing about, I'm only interested in posting music to listen to, so that if you like it, you can go out and acquire the tune and support these incredibly talented musicians. Hence my problem; there are numerous services that allow me to upload music, but I haven't found a site that will allow me to host my music, for listening only. If anyone can steer me in the direction that I'm looking to go, your advice would be greatly appreciated. I just feel so strongly about not only writing about my passion but also allowing you to listen to some standout tracks as well - hopefully I'll figure it out soon. Thanks and have a great year!

-jzyjohn

No comments: