Monday, March 24, 2008

Kind of a Special EFX


It's 1992 and I'm in Raleigh, NC, tooling around in my new Infiniti J30, listening to George Jinda's solo release, 'World News'; I remember the day like it was yesterday, cool, sunny, just a beautiful Autumn day in the South. It was October, was married for about a month, everything was still new, and unbeknownst to us, my wife was carrying our son; a significant part of The Soundtrack Of My Life. Being a fan of Special EFX, I picked up Jinda's album without hesitation; looking back over the years and listening to Chieli's and George's individual releases.....these guys were magic together; makes you think what could have been had Jinda not passed away as early as he did.
Listen to 'With A Message' and 'Luscious Rebecca'

boomp3.com
boomp3.com

No comments: