Saturday, March 08, 2008

Spring Of Discontent


It was the Spring of 1988, I had moved back into my parents house, been there for about four months or so, the divorce wasn't final yet; still not over the old, and having far more fun with the new than I probably should have been.......oh well, after all, it is The Soundtrack Of My Life! Thank God for GRP, they had plenty of new releases that Spring, but one in particular, along with mass quantities of Absolut & tonic with a lemon, got me through that Spring, Double Feature by Special EFX. Something about cranking the volume on 'Thy Kingdom Come' after about three vodkas, it didn't get any better than that - except maybe visiting the new and firing up some Michael Franks, but that's best left for another time.
Listen to 'Thy Kingdom Come' and 'Jamaica, Jamaica'

boomp3.com
boomp3.com

No comments: