Sunday, June 15, 2008

Change



It was the Fall of 1987, around the time of The Stock Market Crash; my life was full of change, both consciously and subconsciously. I was in the process of embarking upon a new endeavor, forming new relationships, and at the same time, subconsciously, leaving old relationships behind. Almost twenty one years later, I have that same feeling again, that thirst for change, adventure, desire, that burning need to chase my dreams - an almost spiritual quest; I've even gone back and re-read The Alchemist. It was Lee Ritenour's Portrait that laid down the groove for The Soundtrack Of My Life that Fall 21 years ago; it was the first recording of his that I purchased in the CD format, just a great recording, made memorable by the prescience of The Yellowjackets on a number of tunes. I'm not sure where this quest is going to take me or if I even have the courage and strength to complete it, but I'm certain that The Soundtrack Of My Life will be there with me!
Listen to 'Windmill', 'White Water', 'Portrait', 'Runaway' and 'Route 17'
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com

No comments: