Sunday, June 15, 2008

If The Glove Does Not Fit, You Must Acquit


It was Fall of 1995, I had just picked up this GRP project, and was really looking forward to listening to these Beatles interpretations; not that I was a Beatles fan, because I'm not, but because I really liked GRP and the artists involved in this project. I listened to the disc on the way to the outpatient surgery center, to repair an old hockey injury. In the days that followed, while I laid around the house recovering - I'd get to witness, along with the rest of the nation, mesmerised, as a certain white Ford Bronco dashed down the Santa Monica Freeway, followed by a convoy of police cruisers and helicopters - The Soundtrack Of My Life, you gotta love it!

Listen to Goove Collective's version of 'She's So Heavy' and Spyro Gyra's interpretation of 'In My Life'

boomp3.com
boomp3.com

No comments: