Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Another Lazy Sunday Afternoon


It was early 1988, my personal situation at the time, and what was going on in my life, has been documented previously in this blog, so I won't bore you with the same stories. Needless to say, it was one of those Sunday afternoons, I found myself laying on the couch with nothing to do (or was that no one to do??) - so off to the mall I went. I ended up at the record store, big surprise huh? I came across this cd by Kit Walker, I had no idea who he was, but the recording was produced by Andy Narell - that was good enough for me! To this day, 20 years later, I can't put this disc on and listen to Natural Habitat just once, it's like eating potato chips, one just doesn't do it! Kit Walker hasn't released a whole lot under his own name the last 20 years, but Dancing On The Edge Of The World has been a staple of The Soundtrack Of My Life, and will be for the next 20 years to come!
Listen to 'Natural Habitat', 'Wind and Water' and 'When The Mountains Talk'
boomp3.com
boomp3.com
boomp3.com

No comments: