Saturday, May 03, 2008

Full Circle


It was 1988, no I hadn't yet come 'full circle', that would come later in 2001; but I remember distinctly the day I purchased the Columbia debut release of Full Circle. It was a beautiful late summer day, a Sunday, cruised over to the record store in my Saab 900 Turbo with my girlfriend. On the way we stopped for breakfast, at a pancake place, then went to the record store. Somewhere along the way we got into a heated argument over something, she jumped out of the car at a red light, refused to get back in; I left, went home, popped my new find into the CD player and enjoyed an awesome young group out of Boston's Berklee College. I had a great afternoon; she made it back at some point, welcome to The Soundtrack Of My Life.
Listen to 'Sorcerer's Appearance'
boomp3.com

No comments: